Commissioning & start-up : Operator training
With Operator Training Simulators (OTS), newcomers will learn the basics while more experiences personnel will have the opportunity to face critical or emergency situations in a classroom environment. An OTS acts as a repository of plant know-how, as relevant operating cases can be integrated into the application and may be replayed for ongoing training.
- Operator Training Simulators : RSI solutions will provide operators with the look and feel of the plant control room, for all major ICSS (Integrated Control & Safety Systems).
- Standard Process Simulators for initial operator training: RSI’s vast library of Standard Process Programs, which teach concepts fundamental to plant operations, is unsurpassed in size and scope.
- Familiarize operators with operating procedures
- Reduce startup, shutdown time and off-spec production
- Develop operator diagnosis and tuning
- Teach operators how to operate safely under critical conditions
- Troubleshoot real plant